Re: [exim] reverse righthand side block list in router.

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Peter Bowyer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim, Users
Aihe: Re: [exim] reverse righthand side block list in router.
On 10/12/06, David H. Lynch Jr <dhlii@???> wrote:
>    I have been searching for an Exim4 router example that uses a
> dnsblock list to make routing decisions.

>    I need to change the routing of outbound messages based on whether
> the domain name of the recipient is
>   in a specific block list.

>    Could someone point me to an example of an  exim4 router that uses a
> dnsblocklist for making a decision ?

You could probably achieve this using dnsdb lookups, but my immediate
thought was to do the actual lookup in the RCPT ACL, and carry the
result forward to the routers in a $acl_m variable.

eg

warn set acl_m1=1
dnslists = dsn.rfc-ignorant.org/$domain

But this will only work well for single-recipient messages which
arrive over SMTP, and will break if the recipient address is modified
(or generated) in a prior router.

Over to someone who knows the dnsdb lookup syntax....

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???