Re: [exim] Blocking Stock Spam ACL

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Steffen Heil
To: 'Stephen Gran', exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Blocking Stock Spam ACL
Hi

> http://people.debian.org/~sgran/getclamsigs.tar.gz
>
> It makes a number of silly assumptions about where you want
> to put config files and logs and so forth, but it's simple
> enough you should be able to correct paths to whatever you
> use. Patches for portability welcome. The non-syslog log
> code is also, well, basically nonexistant, since I just use
> syslog for it.

Great.
The file paths are not a problem, I have very non-standard paths anyway.
I just added it to my crontab:
0 */6   * * *   root    cd /isp/config/clamav && ./getclamsigs -c
getclamsigs.conf -f -s local:/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl

>>/isp/logs/clamav/getclamsigs.log

I prefer crond because it does not require me to have additional perl
interpreters running all day..

However, I had to change every occurence of "WWW::Curl::easy" to
"WWW::Curl::Easy".
Moreover I moved the check, wether the new file is a valid signature file,
above the Rename statement.
Therefor, if the download failed, the older version is still in place.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Steffen