Re: [exim] HELP incoming message keeps coming

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] HELP incoming message keeps coming
On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 19:22 +0000, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> I'm trying, and failing, to imagine why you think that's a problem.
> Exim gives each new message a unique ID, if the ID stayed the same that
> _would_ be a problem.

It looks to me, personally, like Jean-Paul is receiving the same message
from a remote host over and over again, although I could be wrong.

Unless you have access and control over that host, Jean-Paul, there's
nothing you can do about it apart from contacting the sender or the
admins of the remote MTA host. This isn't an Exim problem - the ID field
you think is a problem is generated by the originating mail client
(whatever that is), not by Exim.

Graeme