[exim] Faking TLS session for testing with -bh

Author: Bill Moseley
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Faking TLS session for testing with -bh
I'm using this so that STARTTLS is only advertised on secure
connections.

    auth_advertise_hosts = ${if eq{$tls_cipher}{}{}{*}}

Is there a way use -bh for testing AUTH without starting a secure
connection? That is, something to fake the secure session.

I know I can use gnutls-cli to connect for testing, but I'm looking
for something more like testing with -bh at the command line.

I didn't see anything obvious in the manual -- I thought maybe one of
the -oMa options, but maybe I missed something.

Thanks,

--
Bill Warnocked Moseley
moseley@???