[exim] Turning off all bounce return emails.....

Autor: Lawrence Brooks
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Turning off all bounce return emails.....
Hi all,
I am new to exim and am having seriose problems with a spammer. Now what i am trying to do is turn off all outgoing bounces. If a mail comes in and is rejected etc. I need to get exim to just drop the email and do nothing. This is also the case for anyone who tries to relay through the server and is refused. How do i go about doing this??? I have done some research on this via Google and the only thing that has come up is turning on x referer to verify the sender. Now that is already enabled but it's not stopping the bounce return emails.

Anyone able to help with this