Re: [exim] REPOST: Possible TLS weakness in Exim? (to be not…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Ralf G. R. Bergs
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] REPOST: Possible TLS weakness in Exim? (to be noticed with Opera and Exim 4.50 from Debian stable)
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Ralf G. R. Bergs wrote:

> would it be too much to ask to maybe add a config option for this? :-)

Of course not, but I suggest you put something in Bugzilla so that this
does not get forgotten. It is too late now for 4.64 (which does have the
value changed). There would probably have to be a build-time and a run
time option. And it would also be necessary to think about other
possible related options, not only in GnuTLS but also in OpenSSL, if
there any similar parameters (I'd have to read the code to check).
Otherwise somebody is sure to ask "why have you done just this one?"