[exim] [patch] callout verify details in a variable

Author: Stanislaw Halik
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] [patch] callout verify details in a variable
Hello,

I've made a patch <http://tehran.lain.pl/stuff/exim4-callout.diff> that
puts callout verification failure response in a variable
(callout_error_details).

One purpose for the patch is adding X-Reject lines, allowing users to
know if and why sender verification failed, matching these with
procmail.

Another purpose might be taking actions in ACLs depending on the failure
string.

I'm not sure if the patch is 100% correct, I'm not really familiar with
Exim's code. However, I'd really love to get it in the tree, fixed if
necessary, as I'm missing this feature on servers running binary
packages of Exim.

--
Unix stuff      :: http://tehran.lain.pl
Yet Another RBL :: http://rbl.lain.pl