[exim] Looking for some suggestions...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: James Price
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Looking for some suggestions...

I am an old hat at Qmail and Sendmail systems and I understand how Exim
works vs those 2 but for the most part a newbie with Exim. What I am
looking for is a good guide to configure Exim as a gateway mail server. The
basic idea is all MX records point to my Exim cluster (right now I do this
with qmail) and then once all of the varios call back, call forward, rdns,
dnsrbl, and anti-virus/anti-spam checks are completed, mail will then be
host routed (static routed) to the destination mail server.

Is there a good guide for configuring something like this?

Thanks
James