Re: [exim] Exim is not running the queue runner because ofso…

Author: Juergen Weiss
To: 'Tom Kistner', exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim is not running the queue runner because ofsomelinux update
Hello Tom,

YES!
This was the problem.
I have just stopped exim and waited till the system start exim by itself
(without using ssh console) and it worked, queue runner is running at the
intervals.

Thank you for this easy solution :)

Damn SuSE .... That bug from your link is from 2005 on a 9.2 system ...
Unbelievable.
I wouldnt have found this.

Regards,
Juergen