[exim] Condition to drop unauthenticated users on a specific…

Author: Jaye Mathisen
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Condition to drop unauthenticated users on a specific IP?

Running exim 4.63, the cpanel config.

I've added some of the basic stuff like dns block lists and
tarpitting but am just not an exim.conf hacker.

I need a condition that rejects unauthenticated connections
that are on a specific IP address.

SO for example, my server listend on 64.191.69.167 and 168 (more specificall7y
it's listening on *:25, but those are the 2 IP's in question.

The MX record points to .167, there is a mail.mathisen.org DNS entry
that points to .168 for clients to use as their incoming and outgoing
mail servers.

I want to drop connections to .168 that are unauthenticated, presumably
in the check_recipient ACL. If they're authenticated, I want to just
pass control on to the rest of the rules in the ACL.

Does anybody have an exim.conf fragment that does this, or something
close that I can bash on?

Thanks in advance...