Re: [exim] Exim is not running the queue runner because of s…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Juergen Weiss
A: 'Ted Cooper', exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim is not running the queue runner because of somelinux update

Theres another strange behavior ... The queue runner works right after
reboot, at every minute the queue runner starts and ends (-q1m).
If i stop exim and start again, the queue runner is not getting started
anymore (except the first one).

Looks like that exim is locking some file and will not free it even if i
shut down exim.

Anyone got an idea how to trace this ?

Juergen