Re: [exim] Dropping Mail

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Q Beukes
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Dave Evans
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Dropping Mail
Sorry if I misunderstood.
> (1) Ensure that the addresses you want to reject, do not get accepted by any
> of your routers (or make use of redirecting to ":fail:").

The problem is that the domains I wish to do this for are * forwarding
domains.
Meaning they accept all mail coming to the domain (*@thedomain.com).

This is my configuration:

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

amavis:
 driver = manualroute
 domains = +local_domains
 condition = "${if or {{eq {$interface_port}{10025}} \
                       {eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
                       {eq {$sender_address}{}} \
                         }{0}{1}}"
 transport = amavis_transport
 route_list = "* localhost byname"
 self = send

mysql_sys_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data = ${lookup mysql{SELECT dest FROM aliases \
            WHERE email='${local_part}' AND \
            type="system"}}

mysql_user:
  driver = accept
  condition = ${lookup mysql{ SELECT maildir FROM passwd \
        WHERE email='${local_part}@${domain}' AND active='1'}}
  retry_use_local_part
  transport=mysql_delivery

mysql_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data = ${lookup mysql \
                { SELECT dest FROM aliases WHERE
email='${local_part}@${domain}' AND type="site"} \
                {$value} \
                { ${lookup mysql \
                        { SELECT dest FROM aliases WHERE
email='*@${domain}' AND type="site"} \
                        {$value} \
                   } \
                } \
        }

> Then (2) add "require verify = recipient" to your RCPT ACL.

So basically, I would have to add a router like the following just
before the "amavis" router? Is that what you mean?

spam_fail_list:
  driver = redirect
  require verify = recipient
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data = ${lookup mysql \
                  { SELECT ':fail:' FROM spam_addr WHERE
email='${local_part}@${domain}'} \
                  {$value} \
                }

Just checking as there can be no mistakes. Sorry again if I misunderstood.

Quintin