Re: [exim] Problem with content scanning

Autor: Josip Rodin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Problem with content scanning
On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 10:11:10AM +0000, Paul Vigay wrote:
> When I run /usr/local/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/configure -bV
> I get errors saying there main option "av_scanner" unknown or
> "spamd_address" unknown etc.
>
> I can't seem to work out why. I've compiled ClamAV and SpamAssassin ok and
> I've set the WITH_CONTENT_SCAN=yes before compiling exim.

Does /usr/local/exim/bin/exim -bV mention Content_Scanning?

That will appear if you truely set WITH_CONTENT_SCAN. If not, then there's
your error, go back to the build phase and make sure you set the variable
properly.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.