Re: [exim] save message from our internal users into Maildir…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mar Matthias Darin
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] save message from our internal users into Maildir/.Sent
Hello,

De Leeuw Guy writes:

> For limiting the bandwidth, how can I adapt my exim4 configuration to
> store directly a send message from internal users to the
> $home/Maildir/.Sent inbox ?
> I use the splitting configuration on debian etch

You'll need to give some more details. For example, are all the intneral
users on the same CPU and are the users on the same CPU that Exim is on?
-- > http://tanaya.net/vmw/
In Memory of Captain Barry Coley Tomlin

Let us not forget Captain Barry Coley Tomlin, casualty of the Vietnam
War. As a member of the Army Reserve, CPT Tomlin served our country
until May 10th, 1972 in Binh Hoa, South Vietnam. He was 25 years old
and was married. Barry died when his helicopter crashed into the land.
his His body was recovered. Barry was born on September 10th, 1946 in
Childersburg, Alabama.

CPT Tomlin is on panel 01W, line 023 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
Washington D.C.