Re: [exim] Very weird e-mail problems

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Very weird e-mail problems
Patrick - South Valley Internet wrote:
> Okay, reading up on Exim, I tried to resend everything in the queue using:
>
> exim -q -v
>
> And I got a bunch of these:
>
> LOG: queue_run MAIN
> Start queue run: pid=3520
> delivering 1GqBX7-0004ZP-Cd (queue run pid 3520)
> LOG: retry_defer MAIN
> == enyedy@??? <postmaster@???> R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp
> defer (-53): retry time not reached for any host

> What does that mean? Is there a problem with Exim or Postfix?

It means that exim tried fairly recently, and the policy that
you have in your exim configuration says that it's not time to
try again yet. If you run "exigrep 1GqBX7-0004ZP-Cd mainlog"
you'll get the full history of attempts for that item.
Or, you could force a delivery attempt using command-line
options to exim. The docs say how; start at http://exim.org

- Jeremy