Re: [exim] Adding New Email Accounts Unix

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Adding New Email Accounts Unix
altendew wrote:
> Sorry for my lack of information. The aliases file was EXACTLY what I needed,
> thank you =)

Well to embellish the simple just slightly...

If, in a system alias router, instead of:

data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}

You use:

data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/{$domain}/aliases}}

- with dirtree and files to match, of course...

You can implement a cheap and cheerful domain-specific return@<domain.tld>
and/or postmaster@, webmaster@, hostmaster@, abuse@ with the responsible
party(ies) set up for single or groups of domains, and optionally a cc: to the
overall sysadmin as well.

That could survive failure of a more complex scheme, such as an SQL engine going
'hors de combat'.

HTH,

Bill