Re: [exim] Very weird e-mail problems

Autor: Patrick - South Valley Internet
A: Patrick - South Valley Internet
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Very weird e-mail problems
I found the problem! Kinda...

It turns out it is the Exim server. I just ran the Exim command to see
how many e-mails are in the queue:

exim -bpc

And it kicked back 2292...

how the heck is there all that e-mail, and why? I just set up another
forward that forwards to my gmail account, and it forwards instantly.

Now that I've tracked the culprit down, what to do next?

Thanks again everyone!

Patrick