[exim] copy spam messages from SA somewhere?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: B. Cook
Para: Exim users list
Asunto: [exim] copy spam messages from SA somewhere?
Hello all,

I am trying to setup ASSP in front of exim so that we may give users a
way to 'train' the system w/o much trouble on their part..

The problem is we are trying to teach assp what spam is and what it
isn't from SpamAssassin which is being called from Exim.

What we are looking for is a way to when a message is found to have been
rejected by SA that we keep a copy of it somehow, and if SA returned a
low score (possibly less than 1) keep that as well.

What we would do with this is feed this information to the bayes scanner
that assp has.

Is something like this possible within exim?

(I'm sure it is.. as almost all things are possible within exim - but
I've not been able to find examples or docs on something like this)

Thanks in advance.