[exim] [wishlist] ACL's called like functions

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Wakko Warner
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] [wishlist] ACL's called like functions
After playing with ACLs and having duplicated code to do mostly the same
type of task, I moved it to an acl by itself and used acl_c* to pass
parameters to it.  For something like this, it would be nice if one could do
something like:
    acl = acl_function{param1:param2:param3:...}

I would prefer () instead of {} but it doesn't fit in to the exim way =)

and
acl_function:
    accept    condition = ${if eq{$acl_p1}{this}}

Got Gas???