Re: [exim] Very weird e-mail problems

Author: Patrick - South Valley Internet
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Very weird e-mail problems
Okay, I didn't know that about covering up the e-mail addresses. I'll
use the real ones below.

And I get the e-mails, but Exim never logs anything about being
successful. I grep'd for the message ID and only get one entry per ID.

2006-11-30 16:29:57 1GpwHs-0004wU-QP <= patrick.masciocchi@???
H=wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.230] P=esmtp S=1703
id=5aa0fe080611301632s4febded8jc3f8c75ddfe91f6c@???
T="testing testing" from <patrick.masciocchi@???> for
patrick@???

The trak-it.com e-mail should forward to my patrickm@??? e-mail
address.

I haven't received the e-mail yet, but sometimes I get them within a few
seconds. Other times they take a few hours. I still haven't received a
couple of the tests I sent yet.

What is even more strange is that I just sent a large file attachment to
another e-mail address at garlic.com, and it went through instantly.
This is why I'm so confused.

What else can I provide? Thanks again for all the help.

Patrick