Re: [exim] Routing Email between Exim4 and Exchange

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave Lugo
Para: Exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Routing Email between Exim4 and Exchange
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Jeb Barger wrote:

> I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I am stumped.
>

> I have two email servers (exim4 and Exchange 2003). I am splitting the
> email domain. Some of the users are using the exchange box and some
> using the exim4 box.
>
> How do I route email via the email address to the exchange box using the
> same email domain?

Setup a router w/ route_data, so you can direct 'em to the exchange box.

This is what I use for domain routing, to override DNS:

static:
driver = manualroute
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{CFG_DIR/.DEFAULT/route-table}}
transport = smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8

route table looks like:

domain.com mailserver.domain.com

Adjust as needed :)

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC