[exim] RBL on a per user basis

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Peter Salzman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] RBL on a per user basis
Hi all,

I've been a Postfix user for many years. Recently found myself on an Exim
system. Need help.

There's a system with two human users. I'd like to use various RBLs to
reject mail for one user, but not for the other user. Doing a Google, I
found this:

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20010618/027085.html

This sounds like it does exactly what I want:

Set your RBL(s) to /reject rather than /warn. Then use
recipients_reject_except to do a lookup in whatever form you'd like for
the addresses that opt out of it. I'd also recommend keeping your
support/postmaster/etc addresses in that list as well.

I've never used Exim. Can someone post explicit instructions on how to
implement this?

Many thanks!
Pete