Re: [exim] Greylistd

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: gascione
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Greylistd

All I can tell you is that over the past week we have not received any
complaints at all for greylisting. I believe that most MTA's will try
to resend at least once in 5 minutes, at least that is what we are
seeing. Since our retry timer is set to 120 seconds the mail seems to
be flowing fine. All I can tell you is what we see. Just prior to
implementation we sent a general email to every single user on our
systems telling them what we were doing and asking them to please tell
us if there were any issues. Aside from normal email issues we have not
had any complaints from them that are specific to greylisting.

--
gascione
gascione's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=112