Re: [exim] [OT] an automated spam filtering technique

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Stanislaw Halik
Para: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] [OT] an automated spam filtering technique
On Wed, Nov 29, 2006, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I don't think it's off topic at all. That's very interesting. I'm going
> to experiment with your list. If you have a longer list I'd be
> interested in that too.

Sure. <http://tehran.lain.pl/stuff/sa/w_popular.cf>
Masscheck results: <http://tehran.lain.pl/stuff/sa/w_popular.txt>

And thingees I use for generating the list:

A patch for mimedump at <http://tehran.lain.pl/stuff/mimedump.diff>
A procmailrc: <http://tehran.lain.pl/stuff/procmailrc-spamtrap>
A script that does the thing: <http://tehran.lain.pl/stuff/spamwords>

Although the method is very crude, it produces virtually no false
positives. Check the masscheck results!

It requires no maintenance, neither from lusers nor from me. The
maintenance was a hassle big enough for me not to use Bayes.

If I only had a decent amount of spam, I could do wonders with this
little thingee.