著者: Mar Matthias Darin
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users, Mark Nipper
題目: Re: [exim] Sender Verify
Marc Perkel writes:

> That variable doesn't contain the rejection string returned by the other
> server. It's not the one I'm looking for.

The docs also mention $sender_verify_failure, So this may be what you are
looking for:

  warn    !verify       = sender/callout
          message       = X-Sender-Verify: Failed, $sender_verify_failure
## > http://tanaya.net/vmw/
In Memory of Corporal Melecio Ortiz

Let us not forget Corporal Melecio Ortiz, casualty of the Vietnam War.
As a member of the Marine Corps, CPL Ortiz served our country until
May 13th, 1967 in Quang Tin, South Vietnam. He was 22 years old and
was not married. Melecio died from small arms fire/grenade. His body
was recovered. Melecio was born on December 25th, 1944 in Crystal
City, Texas.

CPL Ortiz is on panel 19E, line 111 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
Washington D.C. He served our country for one year.