Re: [exim] Exim and Mailman grief

Author: Tim Wilde
To: ben.tanner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim and Mailman grief
ben.tanner@??? wrote:
> Afternoon,
>
> I'm having a little grief with exim and mailman. It appears that some
> component of my mail routing setup is stripping out the
> $local_part_suffix from any email being sent to my mailing lists.

>From the local_part_prefix part of

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.63/doc/html/spec_html/ch15.html , it
looks like you need to add the rcpt_include_affixes option to your
remote_smtp transport. If you don't want this to apply to all remote
SMTP deliveries (ie, you like having prefixes/suffixes removed before
SMTP delivery for some addresses), you'll need to make a new copy of the
remote_smtp transport for Mailman deliveries, but with
rcpt_include_affixes on it, and reference that in your router instead of
remote_smtp.

Regards,
Tim Wilde