Re: [exim] Sender Verify

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Para: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Sender Verify
On 28/11/2006 16:03, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Is this done with Exim? In my case the reason this bounced is that I
> don't accept mail from:<> if the reverse DNS of the sender is broken.
> But - what I find interesting is that whatever they are using captured
> my message and returned it to me. Can Exim capture the response line
> like this did?

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.63/doc/html/spec_html/ch39.html#SECTsenaddver

    When sender verification fails in an ACL, the details of the
    failure are given as additional output lines before the 550
    response to the relevant SMTP command (RCPT or DATA)

Please read the docs, Marc. It really helps.

Graeme