[exim] Sender Verify

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim users
Assumpte: [exim] Sender Verify
Is this done with Exim? In my case the reason this bounced is that I
don't accept mail from:<> if the reverse DNS of the sender is broken.
But - what I find interesting is that whatever they are using captured
my message and returned it to me. Can Exim capture the response line
like this did?

    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<sales@???>:
    host veggiehost.com [206.83.210.63]: 550-Callback setup failed while verifying <marc@???>
    550-Called:   69.50.231.10
    550-Sent:     MAIL FROM:<>
*    550-Response: 550-REJECTED - Your REVERSE DNS is BROKEN on IP 206.83.210.63 Please FIX IT!
    550-550 Empty Sender
*    550-The initial connection, or a HELO or MAIL FROM:<> command was
    550-rejected. Refusing MAIL FROM:<> does not help fight spam, disregards
    550-RFC requirements, and stops you from receiving standard bounce
    550-messages. This host does not accept mail from domains whose servers
    550-refuse bounces.
    550 Sender verify failed