著者: Patrick von der Hagen
To: Linn, Dr John A.
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim and Sophie
Am Dienstag, den 28.11.2006, 10:09 +0000 schrieb Linn, Dr John A.:
[...]
> 1.    has anyone else experienced the same; what did you do? (last
> night we just blocked the originator and sent them a message)

I had such an issue with Kaspersky once. Just take the file which causes
your problems from the exim-spool, put it on a website and tell Sophie
about it. Do not sent it by mail, since sophie might use their own
product to scan incoming messages. Well, if you do sent it by mail,
you'd make the urgency very clear to them immediately. ;-)

You can expect quick and competent responses. Otherwise you can point
out that your contract won't last forever.

--
CU,
Patrick.