[exim] DomainKeys question about dk_domain_source

Author: Eli
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] DomainKeys question about dk_domain_source
Hey,

For those who are using DomainKey checks (or just know the answer :D), if
"dk_domain_source" results in "none" meaning DK couldn't figure out the
sender domain, what would the dk_status be? Would it give a "bad" result?

I'm asking because my deny messages are going to contain $dk_sender so I
know what address caused the failure, however if DK couldn't find the sender
domain, obviously the $dk_sender variable must be blank (but the docs don't
mention anything about such a case) in which case my message may be a bit
odd to look at (appear as though there was no sender).

I'm also concerned that if by chance it returns a "bad" status, that my
config would deny the message when it should probably accept it with a
warning.

So, if anyone knows, please let me know too! :D

Eli.