Re: [exim] maximum connection DDOS

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David Daniels
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] maximum connection DDOS

W B Hacker wrote:
> David Daniels wrote:
>> I'm getting joe-jobed. Bounces from everywhere from what spammers
>> are sending out using a few of my domain names.
>
> Try:
>
> smtp_accept_max_per_host = 3
>
> .. just until you can scrutinize the traffic well enough to come up
> with more information so as to seek a better solution.
>
> CAVEAT: this is not it, long term...
>
> ;-)
>
> Bill

Thanks, all.

That seems to have done the trick. At least it is processing all the
connections. I also rebooted the box during that time. I was concerned
that this was a dns issue. The test will be to see what it does today
with a user load going on.

If it does anything else, I'll post it. Thanks again!

David