Re: [exim] which is better sendmail or exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dave Evans
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] which is better sendmail or exim
On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 06:54:45PM +0530, Deepak Kapoor wrote:
> which is better sendmail or exim

Exim is better at being younger, whereas sendmail is better for Scrabble (50
point bonus for clearing your rack).

> If we want to implement gmail type of email service which daemons do
> you suggest should be used for such type of service

Linux 2.6 kernel for the "ping" service, and Saatchi and co for the PR.

If you want more sensible answers, try asking more sensible questions.
For example, what do you mean by "better"? Which services are you planning on
implementing, for what audience, and of what size? What are your objectives?

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet

PGP key: http://powernet.co.uk/~davide/pgpkey