[exim] if/then else in ACLs

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Linn, Dr John A.
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] if/then else in ACLs
I would like to have the condition construct in ACLS

            If   condition then

                        Some ACL commands

            Endif

            More ACL commands

I thought I could use "endpass" to do this but so far failed.

Pointer to the manual or FAQ page, please, if I have missed the obvious.

The actual code is for

            If not local

                        Reject if score >99 with special message

                        Reject if score >= 12 with normal policy message

                        Add spam report if score >0

            Endif

            If not already virus scanned

                        Call virus scanner

I can do it the other way round but it is the sequence of WARNs in the
spam section that floors me.

John Linn