Re: [exim] Fedora Extras sa-exim

Autor: David Woodhouse
A: exim-users
CC: Miles Sabin
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Fedora Extras sa-exim
On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 21:59 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> sa-exim can also be built in a separate package independent of the
> mail exim build. Would you like to split it that way? I've done that
> for ATrpms and I could provide the neccessary specfile patches.

We don't really have much of an ABI definition between Exim and the
localscan library -- I've always felt it was safer to build them both
together. But I suppose that should work OK in general.

I already build the Fedora Exim packages with the dlopen-localscan
patch; you'd only need to build sa-exim, and you shouldn't need to
modify the Exim package at all.

--
dwmw2