Re: [exim] The Exim/Mailman integration HOWTO

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] The Exim/Mailman integration HOWTO

On 25 Nov 2006, at 12:52, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> Yes. Except if there is a bounce (an indirect one), then it will
> revert to
> full VERPs including the username. Sorry. Do you perform any
> filtering on the
> envelope sender at SMTP time or would it work even better filtering
> on the
> List-ID field?

you are absolutely right, it would work better on the list-id, since
it is done by the MUA.

Still had no time to read your original e-mail fully, but will do as
it seemed to imply a better configuration to detect bounces (in my
case full VERP enabled all time as I deal with low volume and
relatively small user base).

Giuliano