Re: [exim] testing filter seems to forbid most features

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] testing filter seems to forbid most features
On Saturday 25 November 2006 23:27, Ross Boylan wrote:
> I am attempting to test a user filter, but it seems that most of the
> features that can be forbidden are. I've gotten errors both from
> exists and lookup/lsearch. For example, with
>
> # Exim filter
> if $sender_address matches  "ab" then
>     deliver ross+${lookup{users@???} lsearch
> {$home/knownLists}{$value}}

> Filter error: unknown filtering command "lsearch" near line 3 of
> filter file

You have to put the argument to deliver inside quotation marks or remove the
spaces around "lsearch". The filter parser tokenizes the filter contents
before any expansion occurs, and it almost only cares about whitespace and
quotes.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)