Re: [exim] condition check in router with a space in the hea…

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] condition check in router with a space in the header
Marco Kammerer <marco.kammerer@???> wrote:
> I want to ask in a router if the Spam Flag is set to YES

> condition = ${if def:h_X-Spam-FLAG: YES {1}{0}}

> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/filter_33.html

Consulting the documentation for 3.30 if you are using 4.63 is not
necessarily a good thing. ;-)

> tells that it hat to be terminated with : if no whitespaces follow, but does
> not tell how to get the above working.

With def:... you can check *existence* of a header.

> if it remove modify it to
> condition = ${if def:h_X-Spam-FLAG: {1}{0}}
> it is working, but i want to ask in the router for YES and also for NO

> I use exim 4.63.

This should work:
condition = ${if eqi{$h_X-Spam-FLAG:}{yes}{true}{false}}
cu andreas

--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute