Re: [exim] header removal from acl?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Wakko Warner
A: Magnus Holmgren
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] header removal from acl?
Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> On Friday 24 November 2006 15:08, Wakko Warner wrote:
> > Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
> > > Here is some blueprint how you could try it:

> > >     warn
> > >     add_header    = X-SECRET-Importance: 4711

> > > And later in the transport (I'm using the amavis transport here, because
> > > all incoming messages have to pass it):
> > >
> > >     amavis:
> > >     driver = ...
> > >     headers_remove = Importance
> > >     headers_add = Importance: $h_x-secret-importance

> > I did not want to have to do it that way. The setup I have, depending on
> > if the user is local or in sql, or if they have a .procmailrc or not,
> > depends on which router handles it and which transport handles it. That
> > sounds like I'd have to dupicate it 4 times.
>
> Better do it in the system filter then.
>
> if first_delivery and ${if def:h_x-secret-importance:} then
> headers remove Importance
> headers add "Importance: $h_x-secret-importance:"
> headers remove X-SECRET-Importance
> endif

This is what I thought might have to be done; I just didn't want to have to
do it that way. I'm not very familiar with the filter structure in exim (I
have avoided it in the past). Does the acl_m* and/or acl_c* variables show
up in a filter? This would seem like a better way to pass this information
to the filter.

Got Gas???