Re: [exim] The Exim/Mailman integration HOWTO

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] The Exim/Mailman integration HOWTO
On Saturday 25 November 2006 12:21, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
> On 25 Nov 2006, at 03:58, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> > Reading the Mailman code, I wonder if the setup described in the
> > HOWTO works
> > as intended. The thing is that, IIUC, the VERP-checking code in
>
> I'll study later what you have said here...
>
> > Now I'll try something more advanced with the lists. Let's see if
> > you can
> > figure out what. :-)
>
> very funny... domain based instead of user based and again my
> incoming filter has been broken...

Yes. Except if there is a bounce (an indirect one), then it will revert to
full VERPs including the username. Sorry. Do you perform any filtering on the
envelope sender at SMTP time or would it work even better filtering on the
List-ID field?

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)