Re: [exim] Sender: did I miss something ?

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Sender: did I miss something ?
On Saturday 25 November 2006 10:34, David Restall - System Administrator
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed today that exim's messages came without a Sender: header
> line. I have been using this to save the messages to a file. Is it a
> deliberate thing or has something broken. I've now changed my pattern
> to /return-path:exim-users-bounces exim/mbox.

Blame me. It didn't like it replacing existing Sender: fields, such as the one
in the Bugzilla notifications. Now when I think about it, DomainKeys requires
it to be changed if the mail body is changed. On the other hand, DKIM, the
successor, doesn't IIRC.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)