Re: [exim] Deny MIME attachments in the acl_smtp_mime ACL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Deny MIME attachments in the acl_smtp_mime ACL
On Thursday 23 November 2006 15:37, paul.mcilfatrick@??? wrote:
> > The most common thing to do (probably), denying attached
> > files with certain extensions, can be done thusly:
> >
> >   deny    condition = ${if match \
> >                          {${lc:$mime_filename}} \
> >                          {[.](bat|com|exe|pif|prf|scr|vbs|lnk|cpl)\$}}
> >           message = Attached file '$mime_filename' has
> > disallowed extension.

> Thanks for this.
>
> I used this information to create the acl_smtp_mime ACL but it took me a
> bit of research to find that I needed to use decode in order to get the
> mime_filename variable created.

Strange. You shouldn't have to use decode to be able to use $mime_filename. In
fact, decode = $mime_filename is used as an example (with a warning that
$mime_filename can contain anything). $mime_decoded_filename, however, is
only available after decode has been run.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)