[exim] Omit RBL check for SASL authenticated users

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marcin Krol
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Omit RBL check for SASL authenticated users
Hello,

Due to terrible problems with spam we had to use RBLs (yes, I know, it's
not very good solution
but it helps in the meantime until we roll out smth better).

I tried to make Exim aware that SASL-authenticated users should not be
subject to checking by RBLs by adding this line:

    accept authenticated = *

to the very beginning of ACLs in exim.conf.

However, it doesnt' work! The authenticated users still seem to have
their mail rejected by RBL checks.

Is there any way to configure this in exim?

RBL config follows (obviously located way below "accept authenticated =
* and other stuff):

#
require verify = sender

deny dnslists = list.dsbl.org
log_message = BLOCKED BY RBL list.dsbl.org $tod_log

deny dnslists = sbl.spamhaus.org
log_message = BLOCKED BY RBL sbl.spamhaus.org $tod_log

#deny dnslists = xbl.spamhaus.org
#log_message = BLOCKED BY RBL xbl.spamhaus.org $tod_log

deny dnslists = opm.blitzed.org
log_message = BLOCKED BY RBL opm.blitzed.org $tod_log

deny dnslists = blackholes.mail-abuse.org
log_message = BLOCKED BY RBL blackholes.mail-abuse.org $tod_log

deny dnslists = bl.spamcop.net
log_message = BLOCKED BY RBL bl.spamcop.net $tod_log

#

--
Dział Techniczny
Marcin Król