Re: [exim] Custom user aliases

Autor: Tom Wells
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Custom user aliases
> Also the default Exim configuration file has the support for this in it,
> commented out, for userforward and localuser, to make it really easy to
> turn on.

Hi Phil and Jason

Thanks for the info so far - but still no closer (more confused
actually, steep slope!).

My default configuration for userforward looks like this:
userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
no_verify
check_ancestor
check_local_user
file = .forward
modemask = 002
filter

Which looks different to the default configuration i find in the exim
documentation:
userforward:
driver = redirect
check_local_user
# local_part_suffix = +* : -*
# local_part_suffix_optional
file = $home/.forward
# allow_filter
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

Mine seems to be using the forwardfile driver, which doesn't like the
local_part_suffix options. I tried setting my configuration to use the
redirect driver and exim complains that it cannot find director driver
"redirect".

totally lost...