Re: [exim] Custom user aliases

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tom Wells
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Custom user aliases
On 11/22/06, Václav Hůla <ax@???> wrote:
> Tom Wells napsal(a):
> > Even maybe everything delivered to tom-*@??? should be delivered to
> > user tom@???, and then procmail to filter. I tried putting "tom-*:
> > tom" into my aliases file, but getting bounces when mailing to
> > tom-anything@??? so clearly not working.
>
> Check documentation for local_part_suffix

Alright, i did some searching for local_part_suffix and found a few
references but nothing too helpful! Where is the best place to find
documentation? I best i found was the FAQ entry which said:

A0431: Add this pre-condition to the relevant router:
local_part_suffix = +*

The Routers Configuration of my exim.conf contains only a lookuphost
and a literal director.

So where do i add this local_part_suffix line? I tried in a couple of
place such as userforward and local_delivery and i get errors saying
'option "local_part_suffix" unknown in line xxx'

Help!

-tom