[exim] Deny MIME attachments in the acl_smtp_mime ACL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: paul.mcilfatrick
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Deny MIME attachments in the acl_smtp_mime ACL
I want to deny e-mail with certain MIME attachments and all the Exim
examples I have found use demime.

The current Exim documentation says that "The demime condition uses a
simpler interface to MIME decoding than the MIME ACL functionality, but
provides no additional facilities. Please note that this condition is
deprecated and kept only for backward compatibility."

If the demime condition is deprecated is it possible to do what I want
to do in the acl_smtp_mime ACL?

[BTW we are running Exim 4.63 built without the WITH_OLD_DEMIME option
set in the Local/Makefile file.]

Paul McIlfatrick