[exim] deny message limit of 80 characters?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: chuckee
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] deny message limit of 80 characters?

Hey,
I cannot seem to get Exim to send a deny message that is anything longer
than 80 characters to Outlook or Outlook Express. Deny messages that are
longer than 80 characters show up in some other email clients, but I want to
know if there is any way that Outlook users can see anything more than 80
characters.
If the deny message that is sent to an Outlook user is even 1 character
longer than 80 characters, then Outlook doesn't display any of the message
at all!

Cheers