Re: [exim] reject mails via .forward not bounce

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users, Sebastian Siewior
Betreff: Re: [exim] reject mails via .forward not bounce
On 2006-11-22 at 04:09 +0100, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Sorry, I should go to bed. Ignore that part -- check_local_user
> implicitly sets "user", not just $local_user_uid. I was being stupid
> again.

Definitely bed. One of those "oh, you stupid idiot" moments and I
hereby retract the retraction. It's running as exim, as documented in
the bit of the docs I bleedin referred to. Gaah! So it can't become
the user, so you _REALLY_ need to pay attention to, oh,
"forbid_filter_dlfunc" and "forbid_filter_perl" if you remove no_verify.

Sorry for the list-spam.
-Phil, deeply embarrassed.