Re: [exim] Limiting routers to specific hosts (was: Removing…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthias Waffenschmidt
To: Bill Moseley
CC: Exim, Users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Limiting routers to specific hosts (was: Removing the local_user Router)
Hello,

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 02:44:04PM -0800, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Something like "hosts" in and ACL is what I'm looking for.
>
> I want two have two verify only routers -- one that verifies local
> users by a lookup file when the mail is originating from another
> machine, and another that does the normal check_local_user for any
> localhost originating mail. This is so my verify = recipient acl
> works.

As there is no hosts option available in routers, you have to use a
proper condition in your router. For example the following condition
tests if a mail has been created locally:

condition = ${if eq {$received_protocol}{local}}

Similarly you can use $received_protocol or $sender_host_address to
check if the mail originated from a different host (and/or which
host).

--
Gruss / Best regards   |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-411
Matthias Waffenschmidt |  Ruppmannstr. 27    |  fax +49 711 90074-33