[exim] Alex Clark/COMPSERV/MANSERV/JLP is out of the office.

Author: Alex_Clark
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Alex Clark/COMPSERV/MANSERV/JLP is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 21/11/2006 and will not return until
22/11/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return. If you need Notes\Domino
assistance please call the Domino Group Hitperson on 77-4831

This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John Lewis Partnership. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this message. (Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses). Email to and from the John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.
John Lewis plc
Registered in England 233462
Registered office 171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com
http://www.waitrose.com
http://www.greenbee.com
http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk