[exim] exim filter / expand file

Autor: Zbigniew Szalbot
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] exim filter / expand file
Hello,

I have a question about filtering in exim. In general I set up a very
simple filter acting on a subject line string. All works fine. I would
like to use a file to expand in the mail command (filter action) so that
my message to the original sender is multipart/alternative (read not
only simple text but fancy html too). Simple text files work fine but I
have not been able to do the same with multipart/alternative version.

I need to get the reply in such a format not because I like it but because
that's the requirement. Many thanks for your suggestions!

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot